We accept online payments with ParentPay!
ParentPay is now live! We are no longer accepting cash and cheque payments, making the school a cash-free environment. Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores.
- enables you to pay for school dinners, trips, book bags, ties and other items such as KS2 production tickets, KS1 nativity tickets and photographs via a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.