Would you like to join our staff family?
Salary: BG6 £17,972, pro-rata - £4,857 for 10 hours
24 days annual holiday
Applications Close: Friday 4 January 2019 @ midday
Start date: ASAP
4.30pm to 6.30pm (Mon-Thurs) & 3.30pm – 5.30pm (Fri)
10 hours per week, all year round.
We are currently seeking a practical, cheerful and well-motivated afternoon caretaker with a hands-on approach to join our school family. You will provide caretaking, cleaning and maintenance services to the building and grounds on the school site, helping to ensure a safe and secure environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role or be able to show they have the necessary skills to meet the demands of the role; general maintenance skills such as painting and decorating and DIY skills.
- Experience of cleaning and supervising other cleaners; ensuring the site is clean and well presented at all times.
- Previous experience of being a key holder and being responsible for the security of school, locking up at the end of the night. Flexibility to be responsible for the premises outside of normal working hours in regards to locking/unlocking for lettings.
We are offering:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming family with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Amazing children who are happy, motivated and eager to learn.
- Supportive Parents, Staff and Governing Body.
- Opportunities for ongoing continued professional development.
Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on 0117 9030412 if you wish to visit school. Further details and an application pack are available from the school office by post or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications MUST be completed on a CES application form.
Closing date: Friday 4 January 2019 @ midday
Interviews: To be confirmed
'We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and undergo an enhanced DBS check.'