Vision and Mission
‘Inspiring each other to excellence, in the Light of Christ.’
Our School Family Mission Statement
The mission of St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is to provide a Catholic education that inspires our school family to excellence in all our God given talents, where we let our lights shine for all to see.
We will inspire each other by:
- Recognising and celebrating the unique and God given gifts and talents of all members of our school family.
- Listening to and valuing each other’s contributions.
- Encouraging risk taking and resilience.
- Celebrating diversity and respecting different beliefs, cultures and ways of life.
- Sharing our gifts and talents with all.
We will achieve excellence by:
- Setting high expectations for our spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
- Providing a motivating, challenging and meaningful learning experience, relevant to each individual that encourages exploration and reflection which develops life long learning.
- Promoting the highest standard of teaching which engages all learners.
- Challenging everyone to become independent learners with enquiring minds and positive attitudes.
- Nurturing a strong learning partnership between home, school, parish and our wider communities.
We will shine in the light of Christ by:
- Supporting the spiritual and faith journey of each person, which reflects the values and teachings of the Church in the light of the Gospel.
- Following in the footsteps of Jesus, in all that we think, say and do, so that our lives are a living witness to the Gospel.
- Praying and worshipping together, enriching our relationship with God.
- Ensuring that compassion and forgiveness are strong, forever present in all that we do.
- Growing in our awareness of God's unchanging love for each of us.