Head’s Welcome Message
Welcome to our St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School Bristol website.
I hope the information provided on our website gives you an insight into the experiences and opportunities we offer our pupils to grow and flourish.
As a school, we pride ourselves on providing a learning environment and a variety of opportunities for our children so that every one of them may be helped to reach their full potential and make the most of their talents given to them by God. The care and well-being of every child is integral to the ethos of our Catholic school and we are blessed with a dedicated and committed team of staff and Governors who work hard to ensure this.
At St. Teresa’s we see ourselves as more than just a school, we are a school family. Our Catholic Christian Community and all aspects of our school life and work reflect our faith.
The mission of St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School is to provide a Catholic education that inspires our school family to excellence in all our God given talents, where we let our lights shine for all to see.
We can now accept online payments with ParentPay!
ParentPay is now live! We are no longer accepting cash and cheque payments, making the school a cash-free environment. Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores.
- enables you to pay for school dinners, trips, book bags, ties and other items such as KS2 production tickets, KS1 nativity tickets and photographs via a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
To make a payment via ParentPay click on the logo below
Latest test Events
- First Holy Communion Celebration Mass at school28Jun2017
- Year 1 trip to Blaise29Jun2017
- Year 2 trip to Weston Super Mare05Jul2017
- 1.45pm New Reception Parent's meeting06Jul2017
- Year 6 Leaver's assembly14Jul2017
On Wednesday 28th June, we will have a special mass in celebration of our children who made their First Holy Communion on the 11th, 17th & 18th June. These children can wear their outfits into school on the day for this special mass (please bring school uniform in a bag to change into after mass). Parents, family and friends are welcome to attend. Please let the office know if you will be attending so we can have enough seating available.
We look forward to you joining us for the mass at 9.15am in the hall.